Sent Token to a different token address

How do I transfer the sol back, must I send it to a bep20address?

I’ve found it, thanks, you really did help me a lot…,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

You’re a life saver, thanks for your support, I hope a lot of people let you know you’re an angel everyday. I need guidance on how to transfer the Solana back to my normal Solana.

@Justusogbame check this guide: Convert Binance-Peg Tokens to Native Assets

1 Like

I tried using ShibaSwap connecting to my trust wallet. Then I see my Etherium missing from wallet but have a transfer address we’re it went to, I don’t know how this happened
CAN YOU HELP ALAN ?

Hello @Latinfire
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Please I’m having issues swapping my coin because of gas fee, can anyone help me with the amount of bnb needed for gas fee.
Thank you so much, I appreciate

0x6A343fAEA9D78b545D51201C54f5d4520E8227b9

A post was split to a new topic: Sent some BIDR from my binance account to my BNB Smart chain address

I sent Information to you through email
I believe I accidentally initiated a transaction to shibaswap using $189 worth of Etherium and I was looking at Floki Inu at the time but don’t see the coins in my wallet if I did purchase it. The connection kept freezing up and so I refreshed the page (shibaswap) . Then Shazam transaction made without my Final Approval. So need help to recover property please ?

@Alan47 please I mistakenly sent USDT to Smart chain, I tried my very best to retrieve it but to no avail please help me​:raised_hands::cry::cry:

@Simon71 I already responded to your issue on other thread. Avoid creating/posting same issue on different threads.

Alan47 can you help or is there someone you can recommend…??? I’m missing 180 worth of ether from my trust wallet?

Hello @Latinfire
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hash

0xd88498333d171df4b32e44528b291467a4ee68dd7c0bd75e160c1fb1c273cd93

@Latinfire
It seems your wallet is compromised and here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet: