Sent tokens to wrong address

Hello

Please can someone help me I accidentally sent coins from GreenTrust to BNB instead of through Smart Chain.

This is the transaction 0x0d9d24baa671574df1b39a4be784b25d7891684a47689e54f9fce8c65a21512a

I sent from 0xDee49C7b8EDDA81cc8f7783859396A060e6762c4 to my dodge Bnb code

It is saying transaction is successful but I can see it

Hi, smart chain and other BEP20 addresses are the same, no funds lost. Add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:
Network: Smart Chain
Contract: 0xf750a26eb0acf95556e8529e72ed530f3b60f348
Decimals: 18

Hi,

I tried this but it still doesn’t work.

If I click on Greentrust it showing me I sent funds to my dodge but I didn’t get the funds on dodge.

And the funds keeps going down as well. Its gone from 550000 to 143.

Please can you help?

Thank

@Bablo are you able to see your GreenTrust token in your wallet? What do you mean “they didn’t arrive to doge” do you want exchange Your tokens to doge?

Hi

Sorry I meant BNB

If I click on Greentrust GNT it showing me I sent funds to my binance BNB but I didn’t get the funds on binance BNB.

If I click on sent it is showing recipient which is my binance BNB and the network fee

At the very top of the screen it’s showing -1761422.707 GNT (575846.04)

And it’s saying 0 token

Thanks

To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

Trust Wallet app version

Screenshots of the wallet

Hi

Is there any update on the screenshot I sent.

@Bablo I’m not sure what you are trying to do. If you are trying to swap your GNT to BNB, you need to use exchange or DApp for swapping your GNT for BNB. You have to do your own research to find where is it listed.

Hi

It is saying to me its sent. But I didn’t get anything as you can see

I was trying to send it to my BNB.
As you can see on the screenshot. But i didn’t receive anything in my BNB.
Is there some sort of escalation process because I have sent all the evidence but there is no solution yet.

Hi @Alan47

You can clearly see from the screenshot I sent 575k to BNB. But I can’t see the money in my BNB and it clearly shows the money was sent from GreenTrust.

Since I can’t see my money in my BNB( binance) and in GreenTrust, please can tell me where my money went?

Hello @Bablo please read this message and understand: Sent tokens to wrong address - #10 by Alan47

I sent the token to BNB BINANCE account. That’s is the account I sent all other tokens to which I received.

Please see below the screenshot of another transaction I made. I sent the funds to my BNB binance and I received it.

Why is it so difficult for you to help me get my money. All our conversations back forward is just you stalling or not giving me a direct answer.

Can you tell me where my coins are because they not in my bnb binance account and if you can’t help can escalate me to some that can actually help get my money.

Thank you.

Wait, you sent your Safemoon tokens to Binance?

SafeMoon tokens are not listed on Binance.