Shib coin value not showing despite having the coins?

Hi guys, I have some DOGE and SHIB coin. Both of them show the number of tokens I own. However, for SHIB coin the value in dollars isn’t shown. I manually calculated my total balance in my wallet and found out that indeed my SHIB coin does not contribute to my total balance. What is going on???

Hello @Ken_322 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Here you go @Alan47

I’m not sure what a transaction hash is. But my wallet address for shib coin is as follows (in plain text):
0x3810F1aC02a9cB1B617D7442A81b8fD51Ad2E02b

As you can see no value is shown below my number of tokens. This is not the case for my other coins (compare my doge and shib coin).

1 Like

@Alan47 Hi could you help me please T.T the dollar value of my SHIB are still not showing…

1 Like

@Ken_322 team is aware of this issue, will be fixed soon… for now use the pricing info sites such as CMC and CoinGecko for tracking SHIB price.

1 Like

Hi, I have the Same problem, transfer My Shiba INU From Binance To my Trust Wallet By BEP20 Protocol so far no problem and Shiba is on my wallet, But The price on USD not showing.
i should say that for ERC20 its ok and price is shows, but on other way BEP20 Shiba wallet Price not showing at ALL.

1 Like

team is aware of this issue, will be fixed soon… for now use the pricing info sites such as CMC and CoinGecko for tracking SHIB price.

1 Like