Smart contract call help

Hello. Via pancake swap, I sent from BNB to Safemoon, but the funds do not seem to have transferred to Safemoon. Looks like it is still sitting in a smart contract call w BNB. can you please guide me in next steps to convey it to Safemoon. (1st time trust wallet user)

6 Likes

I have the same problem. I traded my bsc to safestar at pancakeswap, but I didn’t get it back. Please help to solve this problem.

3 Likes

Hi, i have the exact same issue. Via swap, i sent from BNB to Safemoon but the funds do not seem to have transferred to safemoon, its sitting in a smart contract call. If you have the steps to proceed it to safemoon please help.
cheers John

3 Likes

Hi Nakong, I have the same issue and i was wondering if you have solved your problem. If so can you please help.
Cheers John

2 Likes

Hi,

I’m having the same issue, funds are out of my wallet. Mines says smart contract call aswell. Have you resolved this issue ?

4 Likes

Does anyone have the solution to this problem because I try do the same and now I see smart contract call under smart chain

2 Likes

l am also have a same issue. I swapped bnb to 420x via pancake swap and now it shows smart contract call on smart chain wallet, money didnt come to my 420x wallet:/ anyone can help?

4 Likes

Hi were you able to resolve the issue? I bought dogelon on uniswap and it tells me smart call contract and cannot see the coin that I bought.i tried to manually add but not working. Please help

2 Likes

Hi,

I have the same issue, please can you help in sharing how I can fix it ?

1 Like

Hi John,

I am facing the same issue, please can you help in sharing how you got it fixed ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Regards

1 Like

Hi i have this problem i swapped BNB for a certain token on pancake and o dont lnow why it was sent twice and one is logged as sent and another as contract call the thing is iddnt swap twice. Yesterday a malicious smart contract was able to extract all my busd without me knowing hoe can i avoid that in the future? Im scared i lost alot because of that i dont know how they got my money

1 Like

Hey, I’m in the same boat, did u manage to get it sorted? I used uniswap and it’s not showing up anywhere? Any ideas

1 Like

Anyone? I bought Elongate, and the transaction says Error. But I still lost my money and haven’t received it. It’s been 2 days now if i click on more details the bscscan site says this “Sorry, We are unable to locate this TxnHash”

2 Likes

Good day, we’re you able to resolve this issue? I’m on the same bicycle with you. Thanks

4 Likes

Hello, Anyone found solution to this issue yet??? Mehn I’m so **** Trust wallet do something bruh

1 Like

I am having a similar problem. Why do I not see any replies with possible solutions?

1 Like

March 23 and still no solutions yet? I have the same problem when I tried swapping my fine tokens via pancakeswap for bsc. I haven’t got the bsc yet. HELP PLS

1 Like

Bende de aynı sorun oldu paralarim gitti lütfen yardımcı olsun biri ne yapacağımı bilmiyorum kimse cevap vermiyor karşımızda muhatap yok bir fikri olan var mı

1 Like

Same problem here. On bscscan the transaction says succesfull but I have no nee BnB in my wallet.

1 Like

My safemoon token was just stolen from my wallet through contract call to this address 0x8076c74c5e3f5852037f31ff0093eeb8c8add8d3 (safemoon Protocol) please kindly help. What can I do recover it

4 Likes