Still missing Vet from Binance.US to multicoin Trust wallet

I transferred from Binance.US to Multicoin trust wallet
I went through the process of getting it back.
I was able import the private key.

Now heres the problem.
Adding custom token to the wallet on Trust wallet all i see for Vet is Bep20. I do see Bsc but you cant add a custom Bsc.
Any Help?

27 Likes

@fagboada To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, send as a plain text; both your VET and BSC address)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

15 Likes

Receivers VET on Trust wallet
0x4A63dDd9e7C8769840c7090EbDf53D5B19Bb56a7

Transaction ID 0x36d1a0363b99f5c0761910fcaff185515eaa2e27c42a673c4b9305bf3ecc8c74

3 Likes

@fagboada Your tokens didn’t reflect because you sent native VET to your BEP20 VET address.

To recover your funds; Please follow this guide:

https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-recover-funds-sent-to-a-wrong-public-address/145

Select ETH in the coin part, then select the BIP32 option under Derivation Path
Copy the private key for the first address you derive which should be the same as the address you sent your VET to.

After getting the private key, open the Trust Wallet app > settings > wallets > + button on the top right corner > i already have a wallet > VET > import the private key

2 Likes

I did import the private key
The balance is still 0.00

4 Likes

@fagboada Can you click the receive button and see if the address is the same address as where your VET was sent.
If it is, try accessing your wallet with a VPN then.

4 Likes

Its not the same as the address the VET was sent to. Im seeing a public address

Also from Binance US when you withdraw VET is doesnt show Bep2 or Bep20.

1 Like

@fagboada Really sorry, please try the guide i sent above again but don’t change the derivation path, leave at BIP44.

5 Likes

Okay i did but this time around the private key is not same as the address i sent the VET to.

Should the coin part still be Eth?

4 Likes

Jenny I started it all over and it came. I had to delete the wallet for VET and did it over using bip44 thank you so much
I will able to do it
Thank you
God bless you

7 Likes

0x58C599b6a772eA88773c356B2b0279FA49e321E5 адрес злоумышленника.

Нашёл ещё одного пострадавшего:
0x52D5AADFA83758FbEAC73D27E085E575578D6425

У него, как и у вас, пропали все BNB после получения на счёт токенов AkkSwap в количестве 32000

3 Likes