Swapped doge colony to bnb but didn't receive bnb

Please help!

I recently swapped dogeco $40 worth which was 1,000,000 tokens as a small test to swap into bnb. But I did not see the updated reflections. It’s already checked on my TW as I have dogeco presently. Please help

1 Like

Hello @JBigmony256 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Crypto address 0x468621b3f65f524c0d7e9d157e5893ca7e30af33

IOS
TW version 6.18

1 Like

I can see that it was supposed to get transferred. But I noticed $1.73 which was strange. I swapped $40 worth. Which at the time of writing would be $120 worth of dogeco. This is doge colony, not doge

From the screenshot it is clearly showing you received ~1.73$ worth of BNB not 40$.

Which was an incorrect amount. The amount shown for dogeco was $112 from 2,700,000 coins or so. I swapped 1,000,000 as a test, which said $40. Not understanding why it was 1.73 received not the $40. I need this explained because if I decide to sell anything, I want the worth at time of selling. I.e I have 25 mil dogeco worth $122.72. If I sell half wouldn’t that give me $61? At best $57 after fees?

@JBigmony256 this is not Trust wallet issue, contact the support of the platform used during swapping.

Okay understood, part of the problem I saw was that the smart contract from what I see today didnt’t show a amount for the bnb. 0.00 bnb on top. But it showed a fee at the bottom if completed. Is this a TW issue?