Swapped MNSTP to BNB, neither balance has changed

Hey Trust Wallet team, I could use some help.

I went on Pancake swap to exchange Moonstop tokens to BNB. (MNSTP → BNB)

The transaction status is “Success” but the Moonstop tokens are still in my wallet and my BNB balance has not changed. To be clear, I don’t have an issue seeing either token, my issue is that I have a successful transaction, but there has been no change to either balance.

I think I may have approved it, but never pressed “Swap” to finalize the transaction. That being the case I can’t seem to go back an finish the transaction as I’m having “K” and “INSUFFICIENT_OUTPUT_AMOUNT” errors.

Version: 5.24
Wallet Address: 0xB5970889A36C062Bb0A3FfC48007b7A620978c9f
Transaction Hash: 0xc044dc56032c9a1023162859d62b9cf2015b359c0578d606e2cf68342dbf564b

When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now.

Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange then press the swap button.

All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap

I think I forgot to finalize the swap and I left the page / closed the tab. Now I cannot seem to finalize the swap as Pancakeswap is giving me errors. Is there anything I can do to finish the transaction?

@b94588 probably it is slippage error, try to increase slippage % or contact PancakeSwap for support.

You are 100% correct and I have my BNB now. Its odd, I tried this hours ago, yet it still had the same error but worked now after I seek help lol.

Regardles, Thanks so much for quick help! Issue solved!