Terra UST won't send

I have terra UST (native not erc20) and Terra Luna (also native) in Trust wallet but it wont send. I keep getting a gas fee error even though there is ample UST and Luna in the wallet after the send amount. Does anyone have a solution to this?

Does anyone know if trust devs are aware of it or working on it?

Hello @elk To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

trying to send Terra UST. Fails due to gas fee error.:

Address is: terra1xq6zpy3mh3qk3r00e5n0dkwq20gzwm6jjaqgta
IOS 6.8

No transaction hash. The transaction fails each time

1 Like

This issue is the same as https://community.trustwallet.com/t/terrausd-insufficeint-fees-attempting-to-send/282711/11 also applies to Android, should be easy to duplicate

@JoeDrost team has reviewed this issue and found the error is mainly due to gas fee estimation by the app.

New version of the app will be released with correct gas fee estimation.

Thanks for reporting and Sorry for inconvenience we’ve caused.

1 Like

this is most excellent sir…thank you very much. Any exrimate on when new version will be released?

1 Like

@elk No ETA currently. Will be soon.
As workaround, try different amounts, sometimes it works.

Alan, thanks and would you please thank the dev team, the update came out today and I could access the funds again. That’s fast, great service!!