The coins I bought are not showing in my wallet, please help

I bought 10 dollars and then 30 dollars coins, I bought the same coin twice. I can see the transaction in bscscan but not in trust wallet. Then I made a very small 3rd purchase to trigger the same coin, it started showing up but my first two purchases (which were $40) are not showing up and I can’t sell so. Trust wallet is constantly making us victims, this was my last money, what should I do now? For $40 I work 12 hours a day for 7 days. please help.

2 Likes

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

I converted a few ethereum, however, they are not appearing in my wallet please help.

Transaction Hash: 0x090a6f46b8cb3c0306ca95070878a31d7e31d2c7e2cbe53712ecbc5c26eaad95!

Hello @uddhav28
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search ETH and enable the one with BEP20.

Here is my transaction hash- 0x87a31f28c45a4ad5244a626036de0f8301f213026de5fb7fe04918dc78abb6de

I did transaction for MSHIBA … I can see them my pancakeswap, however cannot see the coin in my wallet. I created Custom coin with the correct contract address, but still nothing in my wallet.! The reciever address is - 0x7652e6681E20746a13306e30750Bd25Ed96D5650

1 Like

I bought ETH on my trust wallet app I didn’t receive a transaction recipe and my bank account got charged for the amount of ETH I purchased. this transaction went through on 12-11-21 still haven’t seen my ETH on my wallet. I copied my wallet address and went on etherscan to see what transactions are made on that address and nothing is showing up? I bought the ethereum through Ramp. please help;

1 Like

@Junisyn21

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

Please also help me i mentioned my side problem in above content. Let me know if above information provided is not enough

2 Likes

I restored my iPhone to factory setting and red or bloated my trust wallet.

All of my transaction history has gone and the tokens I had on my wallet. Please help

1 Like

@Dank12 If the addresses don’t contain your funds, there could be number of reasons:
1 This is a completely different wallet, make sure you imported the correct one.
2 You have restored the wrong recovery phrases. Every recovery phrase has its own unique Multi-Coin wallet addresses. You need to find the correct set of words to recover your wallet. We do not have a record of these recovery phrases.

1 Like

Here is my transaction hash- 0x87a31f28c45a4ad5244a626036de0f8301f213026de5fb7fe04918dc78abb6de

I did transaction for MSHIBA … I can see them my pancakeswap, however cannot see the coin in my wallet. I created Custom coin with the correct contract address, but still nothing in my wallet.! The reciever address is - 0x7652e6681E20746a13306e30750Bd25Ed96D5650

Please help, i want to be able to view those coins I bought into my Trust-Wallet.

Having the same issue swapped some floki the other day and now they are all gone no balance showing up its there yesterday

Hello @neerajkumarnj
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token using these details
Network: Smartchain
Contract: 0xDa53590eA0E1d0B5D3648a6Eb6726ff0AF692b84
Decimals: 18

@zain777

Here is a transaction hashrate from today which i did not do

0xd8a1d322652a147c4780ad7e0bd7c0cd3d8545a6676a30efd93465790cc0a602

@zain777 Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

https://community.trustwallet.com/t/my-recovery-phrase-has-been-exposed/22405

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

Well i havent done any of those things, so just like that i lose my money, great can you please delete my trust wallet completely this ridiculous

Read this: https://community.trustwallet.com/t/my-recovery-phrase-has-been-exposed/22405