Tired of Post Approval!

Hello guys!

I just wrote a 30 min. long and detailed reply to a post (this post: where-do-you-recommend-starting) and it tells me that it needs approval again. Why? I’m losing my mind. I already have 4 more posts pending.

How much does this step take? What’s your experience with these post approvals?

Thanks!!

6 Likes

Hi. Premoderation on posts is a nice feature. This is a community forum, not chat, so in order to keep it cool and really usefull database moderation is needed. So be patient, its just a post in internet.

4 Likes

Ok, thank you! I find it a little odd however that only some replies need approval.

IMO, there is some possibility that its matter of text size and user level in community. Read couple of your posts and will follow them when published, they are nice. So keep it up, man.

1 Like

Yeah I think that’s because of the Trust level score or the writer which is expected to grow and get better with the higher value of community Trust… We can all learn and grow from this …there are actually spammers our there that needs to be prevented… It’s just a pity we have to sacrifice too to keep this channel and community clean as well

1 Like

Thanks @Kikcha, appreciate it!

Yeah, it’s definitely bcs. of spammers, but things should faster IMO, maybe even with the help of a bot.

1 Like

There’s nothing related to text size, because I hade both a small sized post as well as big posts. The probable cause, too much posts, also might be some words, like whenever I mention it’s token (Own Trust wallet’s token), I need approval. btw, they will release your post accordingly. I had 7 reply approval last day and today, they all released.

1 Like

The delay might be due to the content of the writeup.

3 Likes

Sometimes it took 1 day to me… But pre moderation is needed to some posts… It’s a good feature to get rid of irrelevant or inappropriate posts or topics

How do you post? I need Help
Posting a question. I lost A couple hundred dollars and need it back

@Dholliman
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)