Tokens disappeared

I have tried to contact TW several times, always get the robot answers and then it says if this hasn’t answers your problem send us various screenshots of wallets etc and then no replies! This was three days ago about a wallet swap that disappeared 15 days ago and no reply, nada…how the hell do you contact these people? Talk about frustrating!

Hey,
Kindly provide us the following details for better assistance,

1. Your Trust wallet app version (Click on setting > about & take an screenshot. attach It here.)
  2. Your Crypto address. ( Click on receive near to send option. Take a screenshot, Attach It here)
  3. Transaction Hash / ID ( write down, If you have any)
  4. Screenshot from the wallet. (Errors, Balance aren’t displaying etc.)
  5. Explanation of your Issue. (Ignore, If already did)

[ note : You can upload the screenshots on Google drive and share the public links here ]

Won’t let me paste any links in this box! I’ve added to google drive but when I try to paste the links in it says they are not permitted!

I purchased Safegalaxy but the price didn’t show and someone suggested doing a swap in SW using the Safegalaxy address, when I did it disappeared out of my wallet

Transaction hash: 0x64b4b873cc6966263da5573fa6508981161a3c0e332aee6afdebf2d62ad6b397

Try to attach/upload the links and screenshots again. It should now work.

Transaction hash 0x64b4b873cc6966263da5573fa6508981161a3c0e332aee6afdebf2d62ad6b397

I have also lost BNB smartchain, Swaped BNB for it, and it hasnt appeared in 5 hours and theres no transaction history, i havew now moved the rest back to binance as im worried it will also get lost.

how the hell can i get the rest back ?

Hi,
I know if can be very frustrating. But pls give them at least 7-10 business days. I was impatient when I had an issue and it just raised my anxiety level unnecessarily. If they dont respond within 7-10 days then resend your information. I am not with support. I am just trying to provide you with positive feedback. I pray that your issue is resolved quickly.

1 Like

Hi i have transfered my link tokens
With the copy paste from trust wallet
How ever it got stocked and retransferd to a different adress
The link says its transfered and is successful but it doesn show any id