Tranfer busd to bep20 but did not receive

I sent BUSD to my BEP 20 trust wallet before on 3rd Sept and it was received with no issue. However my second transaction on 5th Sept I did not receive BUSD on my BEP20 on my trust wallet.

Here is my transaction 0x5f774bdca0a0315014410e5c85edb153b9d4ffbf1ee3d91018ca528593567867

It’s been hoursand still not yet received. Please help.

Hello @LondonV To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

@LondonV Also, this transaction hash looks invalid, were did you send from?

1 Like

It’s from my crypto wallet indodax . I just check the bscscan transaction is not found. So I currently reaching the cs from indodax and still waiting to hear from them. Thank you Alan.

1 Like

@LondonV your tokens didn’t reach Trust Wallet address yet. You have to wait for the Indodax reply.

1 Like

They have refunded my token to indodax and I have safely transferred the tokens to my trust wallet already. Thank you so much for your help.

1 Like

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!

1 Like