Transaction fee of an error trnsaction

Hi, i have this problem, tried to swap some Safemoon to bnb - twice, and two Times there was an error, but the transaction fee of Total 22 dolars have been tsken… What is very not fair. Please tell me is this money gone??? How this is allowed this is scamming.

Thank you

9 Likes

Same thing happend to me and im so pissed off right now and im thinking leave trustwallet

3 Likes

How do you do that?? I’ve searched around and can’t find anywhere to actually contact anyone

2 Likes

This just happened to me the first time I’ve had a problem with trust wallet

Anyone can please help?? I tried to do two more transactions… And im Total of 40 doalrs charged for errored transactions…

2 Likes

What ever you do, just wait. I has the same problem all day, and in my pursuit to get it resolved, my trust wallet was cleaned out…

Please wait, I got my wallet cleaned out a short time ago, trying to find help, as trust wallet, like the transactions, failed to reply…

Would be nice to hear from Anyone from trust wallet?

Has their system compromised…?

2 Likes

Dude looks like my money is gone two time failed turn safemoon to bnb and fees fly away
HELLO any trustwallet customer suppot here ?

4 Likes

Can someone helo with transfering from truat wallet to binance keeps telling me i need trx but i dnt have any any help?

2 Likes

i got the same issue, tried to swap failed and charged fee than i tried to send it to another account and failed again twice and charged me fee. i have spend over $25 so far for nothing. can someone please share the customer service chat address

thank you

I’m having a issue with my swapping with uniswap ive been waiting for a transaction to complete more than a couple of hours. I originally attempted to use the browser inside trust wallet but the option to connect my wallet doesn’t appear. Using trust wallets browser. So I’m using safari. A similar situation happened a day or two ago to me I’m not interested in losing my funds because of this error. My trustwallet is toggling between online & offline it’s crazy i have full signal. I also have the latest version of the app. Where’s the support at here?

Lots of people experiencing issues seems like. Including me, I bought some Akita with USDT and they charged me a fee twice since I attempted twice. My USDT was never touched by my ETH fees were. Sucks. Probably major congestion going on because fees are ridiculous right now. I heard we just have to wait… not sure though

2 Likes

oh! so moderators are need here to offer real help. they just sensor the comments and not post them? we need a phone line a chat line a real customer service who can explain why we are getting rubbed

3 Likes

same here. failed transaction and charged fees and nobody offer help we need to raise this issue in social media we feel helpless no real customer service to address issues

5 Likes

We should do that! Its crazy we are lossing money for nothing!!! No service here my God

4 Likes

How to reach customer service? I have “out of gas limit” problem. It is unfair as there is auto gas limit calculator.

2 Likes

everyone get on social media we need to do something and expose Trust. they are doing nothing about it except steeling our money. no customer support no admin no one is saying a word at meantime they are collecting fees for no service

2 Likes

nonsense! who are you to say that without any explanation. get in touch with who? they are ghosts!!

2 Likes

I feel the same way but we need to get our money back first and not to let them rob us

3 Likes