Transaction History not showing

Hello @Pranav29
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

My ETH transaction is not shown in trust wallet, version2.1. ETH amount is deducted from my account but not received in destination.

Hello @Naderoo To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi, I have the same problem. I wanted to exchange hamster to bnb. It had failed and now I have nothing left on my account. What should I do?

1 Like

Hello @Alperayddnn send all details asked on my previous response above including error message screenshots.

0xe1515c99fbc2697cd4e937f101eb97096a5c0591fcdbdc26c0c34e9df2b7bded

I don’t have screenshots of error messages. Can I find these error messages anywhere?

Hello @Alperayddnn
You swapped your tokens already to Binance pegged BTC.
Please add as a custom token.

Network - Smartchain
Contract - 0x7130d2a12b9bcbfae4f2634d864a1ee1ce3ead9c
Decimals - 18

I think I was hacked.

Hello Alan
We are missing the transactions of C98 in the trust wallet history. Moreover on Aug 4th there was C98 transaction with wrong protocol chosen
Can you please check if you see smth on your logs?

This is the wallet address: 0xE4834f9F634ebD804972AA55C99571c8C0b2CEE3
App version 2.12 on Android

Hello @nvoitiuk
Can you provide the transaction hash of the missing token.

Hey @JennyMillan I’m having a similar issue with my wallet being empty after having to reinstall Trustwallet app, it is the correct phrase and there is no error but my coins are not showing?

Hello @Michaelarms1993
If the addresses don’t contain your funds, there could be number of reasons:
1 This is a completely different wallet, make sure you imported the correct one.
2 You have restored the wrong recovery phrases. Every recovery phrase has its own unique Multi-Coin wallet addresses. You need to find the correct set of words to recover your wallet. We do not have a record of these recovery phrases.

Hey @JennyMillan I have imported the correct one as it’s the only one I have. I have transaction history on BScan which I could link. The last transactions were me less than 24hrs ago. Is there any known faults at the minute?

@Michaelarms1993
To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hey @JennyMillan so I have attached the screenshot of the current address. Before I uninstalled the Trust wallet app, was I supposed to export the data first?

This is the wallet address I have which shows my coins. If this is different does it mean I’ve been hacked?

0x14666fec509605066492F3f74f1d3be353a118E2

@Michaelarms1993
No you were not hacked, you only need to find the correct recovery words for that wallet.

@JennyMillan I have the recovery phrase in the order that I viewed on my phone. Is the phrase sensitive to spacing at the start or end of the phrase?

I know my EOS tokens in my wallet but the Trons dosen’t.

TBupG9GKs2NybwHG49EjgHV2FMLvrgLGGX

be96b75d4d65ff203b5ef10194149ead5ef2234c60cf07c1ecda828b18942af3

I have the same problem. I installed Trust wallet on a second device using the correct pass phrase. I double checked that the token addresses match. I can open the wallet on either device but the transaction history only shows on the original device. It appears that the second installation is not syncing with the blockchain explorer. Hope you get this fixed.

1 Like