transaction stucked

Continuing the discussion from Greetings!:

i sent polyson (matic) from newton i checked the transaction it says successful and hold by trust wallet could you please help me thx

Hello @fouad2233
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search MATIC and enable the one with ERC20.

I did that and i tried to add custom token also nothing showing
Do you thing pugs or the app lagging

I did that and i tried to add custom token also nothing showing
Do you thing pugs or the app lagging

1 Like

@fouad2233 Please send a screenshot of the missing token.

This isi all the information if the photo has risk to someone take the information can you please remove it after you save it
Thx

Is there any news I’ve been waiting 4 days i don’t think its a big problem

@fouad2233 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

sir you already has all the information thx god I did’t send big money I feel actually you this app want to steal people money I found a lot of complain about you
when you told me the money inside your wallet that mean all I did is perfect but you don’t wan’t to give me my money 6 days no body fix the problem and someone put comment same your name and he let me give him the key
so please can you solve the problem it’s not wroth it just 20 dollar I want it back

sir you already has all the information thx god I did’t send big money I feel actually you this app want to steal people money I found a lot of complain about you
when you told me the money inside your wallet that mean all I did is perfect but you don’t wan’t to give me my money 6 days no body fix the problem and someone put comment same your name and he let me give him the key
so please can you solve the problem it’s not wroth it just 20 dollar I want it back
…