Transfer and don't receive coin

@JennyMillan I have another question to ask you. I made a mistake in this transaction. Is there a way to help me?
https://bscscan.com/tx/0xa8afbef590eba0e3d58bb8721fccb5346e6bdfb72ce45b6bcdc2895b5fa3e33b

@JennyMillan I have completed this transaction. I was unable to profit from this coin. so there will be a message Remind me every time I use the pancake swap app . check for me Let’s fix some…sorry in the message I use the app. Thanks for your time.

@JennyMillan Could you please look at me one more time?
https://bscscan.com/tx/0x916bb6a597ef59bc06a9871c418d04aadfa4f7ad403d61c811ec83b68b5d2246

Hello @Pak
When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable.

That is what you did just now.

Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange then press the swap button.

All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap

NB: Both token approval and swapping transactions needs gas fees.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Swapped my coins not received

A post was split to a new topic: Transferred ATOM to Trust wallet

2 posts were split to a new topic: I did a swap in the app from USDT to ETH

Não consigo visualizar minha transação na TRUST WALLET. Consegui adicionar o token na carteira. Mas aparece “zero” mesmo o valor tendo sido transferido.
Podem me ajudar a saber o que está acontecendo ?

A post was split to a new topic: Send BNB from Binance to Trust wallet

A post was split to a new topic: Transferred XRP not showing

@JennyMillan. I still don’t understand what you’re describing. But if one day update the application and these problems disappear tell me please. I will come back to do this transaction again.thank you .I hope for that :slightly_smiling_face:

Fiz a transferência de token bnb para baby Ethereum direto pela Trust Wallet. A transferência foi concluída !
Consegui adicionar o token na Trust Wallet, mas só aparece o valor zero

Poderia me ajudar ?
Fiz uma transferência de token. Direto pela Trust Wallet, da bnb para a baby Ethereum.
O saldo saiu de uma para a outra, mas não aparece na Trust Wallet !!
O saldo da baby Ethereum aparece zerado !!!
Mas a transação foi concluída !!!

Hello @Pak
What i have explained above basically means, when you want to swap your tokens, you need to approve them for swap first and you have done, so just go to the dApp where you tried to make the swap and just make the swap.

@JennyMillan Am I right that I made a mistake? My coins won’t come back to me.

@JennyMillan I shouldn’t have, because I was a bit emotional, I made a mistake in the transaction.

Hello Alan,

I transfered some PKN from metamask to my trustwallet but did not received them.

Trusted wallet version 2.12

Transaction Hash: 0xe44f6c7b5fdda08ed192966e96004a8607e8d55e4546beff4b7db5dce1d562df

Crypto wallet adress : 0xa660D44BaF9B1490769D10134cf04f891Ec36Dc5

Can you check please ?

Hello @sylvain-73 Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Smart Chain
Contract: 0x4b5decb9327b4d511a58137a1ade61434aacdd43
Decimals: 18

@sylvain-73 follow the instructions I sent above. It should work unless you sent wrong details.