Transferred BNB to Trustwallet now missing

I transfered bnb to truswallet, tried to convert to bsc, cancelled the transaction and now my bnb is missing. where could it have gone???

1 Like

Hello @Marizaane To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Address: bnb1qlh23u2ty82pufgzjuegty8resmwvqzrnc7ggt
Hash: 2ACED7BC817AC4A49831807B6F0B5B6726E4FABFE33470FC7E1441F6EDB73E0D

I transferred BNB from Binance to Truswallet, received it, tried to convert to BSC, cancelled the transaction and when I navigated to the previous screen my funds was gone.

Kindly advise

Hello @Marizaane this was not crosschain swap transaction. It is BNB transfer from bnb1qlh23u2ty82pufgzjuegty8resmwvqzrnc7ggt to another address bnb1vg2dj3vdl8whywzqqyr0ff8ktzs7fwdlh6zlw4. And it was 34 days ago, why are you asking today?

Hi Alan,

I have been trying to get in contact with support. I sent on Twitter numerous messages and support came back to me with this message, the first message to support was sent 28 December:

Thank you for contacting Trust Wallet Support Team.
Your request 201290 has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.
We will get back to you within 2 to 3 business days .

I have sent numerous follow ups with no response.

I did not send the funds to a different wallet, only tried to swap to BSC and cancelled.

Is there a way of retrieving my funds??? I appreciate any assistance.

@Marizaane transaction can’t be reversed. If you don’t recognize this transaction, Here are the possible reasons for unrecognized transaction:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app;

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

https://community.trustwallet.com/t/my-recovery-phrase-has-been-exposed/22405

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet: