Trust wallet all coins same address

Hello Team,

I see all the alt coins have same address on wallet !

Doesn’t matter etherium block chain or Binance they both have same why so ? It is common to have it ??

4 Likes

Hello @rprinku that is expected it is not a bug. ETH, BSC and Polygon (Matic) blockchain in Trust Wallet have same wallet addresses because they share same deviation path, also to avoid mixup during receiving crypto.

3 Likes

Hi,
I have problem with the address.
I want to send some ADA, or MATIC to Trust Wallet, but the exchange (e.g Gemini) announces that the address is not correct.
What should I do?

1 Like

Hello @maxrena mainnet ADA is not supported. Matic (now polygon) is supported currently. Just type on top right corner and search Polygon, then use polygon address to receive.

1 Like

Hi Alan,
I did exactly what you said, and I got notification that TW received my MATIC. But then I checked wallet, no MATIC has been added up.

@maxrena You have to enable polygon. Tap on top right corner and search Polygon, then switch it on manually.

I did it already too. But nothing showed up after all. I have to tell you that I finished all those steps, and already got notification TW got MATIC, but nothing shows in my wallet.

@maxrena can you click on polygon you enabled and screenshot, then send it here?

Also, To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hii, i have some problems with my trust wallet,
I cant top up my bsc because mya bnb, bsc, busd, and all the coin is same address… how to fix it?

When i want to top up my bsc , its going to busd address (always), how can it happen?

Anyone know?

@thek2 just send BNB to your address it will display as BNB.

………………………

1 Like

Hi there I sent polygon from crypto to trust wallet and I got notification that I received polygon from trust wallet ,but I don’t see my coins on trust wallet…

If any can help me .What should i do to receive my missing polygon coins?

@Veradoway13 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)