Trust Wallet Deleted

So here goes… One day i noticed that Trust Wallet was not installed on my phone (i didn’t uninstall it) i then proceeded to reinstall it again, luckily i wrote down the phrases and continued to get my wallet back.

Nothing came up, no funds nothing even after choosing the crypto manually… one thing i forgot to mention. No, i had not backed up my wallet.

Are there any internal files that can be recovered from my phone to when i did have my funds?

2 Likes

@Chagosan-007 Unfortunately, no one can assist you with that. You are responsible for making sure that you created a backup and stored it in a safe place. Also, the Trust Wallet team does not keep a log of your recovery phrases for your security.

For further information, please read:

I appreciate your reply, but i do not need help nor was i asking about my phrases…

Thank you though!

1 Like

@Chagosan-007 If it is regarding your funds not showing even after recovering the right words, it could be due to these reasons:
1 This is a completely different wallet, make sure you imported the correct one.
2 You have restored the wrong recovery phrases. Every recovery phrase has its own unique Multi-Coin wallet addresses. You need to find the correct set of words to recover your wallet. We do not have a record of these recovery phrases.