Trust Wallet Token total does not match BSCScan total

There is a discrepancy in total tokens in my Trust Wallet for the MetaHero (HERO) token vs BSCScan data. I pulled my HERO wallet data from BSCScan and compared it to the total in Trust wallet for the HERO token. This should match exactly. However, my Trust wallet is understated (missing) a total of 1,425.38 HERO tokens. There is no transaction level detail in the Trust wallet HERO token to reconcile with, just a grand total. The missing 1,425.38 tokens is not a single transaction, it represents .04% variance. I have opened a support ticket and hope this will be resolved soon. Thank you

1 Like

Hello @CarolC can you send your wallet address and screenshot of the current balance in the app?

Also, you can check on explorer if balance matches with the app, that means the amount is displaying correctly. Trust wallet will display what you have on blockchain. If there’s error during swapping that’s not Trust wallet app issue, could be issue with DApp/DEX used during swapping.

Hi, I have same problem. My bscscan wallet does not match my trust wallet data. How can you help me and how can it be replicated? Br. Arzu

Hello @Arzudemirel01 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

I have the same problem on this.
3520 tokens of InfinitiX in the transaction…
Firstly i saw the correct number in my wallet,
Then i saw 2816 and later till now 2309…
And after 4 hours they are still the same 2309.

If you check the bscscan the transaction has 3520…

Also another question because i dont know it.

A low price token for example Gamer.

Every time i click on it in my wallet the Gamer token total changes… small difference but it changes .

I think it should be the same and changes only the value of it.

Hello @Chatzi84 There is no problem with the app. This token has an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply. The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you to read and understand on tokenomics of any project before investing.

Thanks Alan for the reply… it is ok for that tokens.

As regard the other transaction, why it less than the bscscan?

Check this. 2309 balance and 3250 transferred. It is about 30% less… The transaction was 22$ and the fees about 2.3$.

So why is this difference ?