नमस्कार trust wallet

Hi trust wallet users एअर ड्रॉप में 100 twt मिले थे व मिसिंग है। तो ये वापस मिलने के लिए क्या कर सकते है।

2 Likes

Airdrop is just once not always so you can’t get 100 again if you TWT launch any Airdrops then we will get update then you can do .

Hello sir I am buying 1.06 BNB lucifire coin but do not show my turst wallet portfolio kindly help me . I pray for you

1 Like

Hello sir, I have lost my BNB and ADAPAD, I don’t know how it’s withdraw automatically, can you please help me to recover my coins.
I

1 Like

Hello @Shimani
Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

Admin sir please help me .Hello admin sir I am buy some lucifire coin . But I can’t claim this coin . My claim option not working properly . Please help and solved my problem .

Hello sir i swap eth from bnb but the balance was zero. I thik the transaction may stuck.please solve this. Transaction id.
0x5ac706a8247f37bfcbbd63556ac28ed6a909b92e427b9eaf5e9cf28d4e15d4ec

Hello @Kinnu_A
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token using these details
Network: Smartchain
Contract: 0x2170ed0880ac9a755fd29b2688956bd959f933f8
Decimals: 18

Sir I am imported from Binance but not received in trust wallet please help me.

@chutki
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)