Type the wrong memo from the destination wallet address

Do we receive the courencis if we write wrong memo adress???:heart:Please help me to find it :expressionless:
I send my courency to corect wallet address but incorrect memo address
But my curency dosent recive to destination wallet netheir retern to my wallet i dont know were it go

Hello
Greetings and politeness
2days ego when the BNB started to pamp up I send 1 BNB from my trust wallet to other wallet but Unfortunately, I entered a digit of memo from the destination address incorrectly, until one hour later, the failed transaction was announced.
I noticed a mistake, but BNB did not return to my wallet, and after a few hours, the failed transaction suddenly changed to a successful transaction, but nothing was sent to the destination wallet, and the interesting thing is that it is not clear where it gone.
I sent several emails to trust wallet support from yesterday. but I revived no response !
so please help me find the lost currency. That’s half my capital, please help me get it back
Thank you

1 Like

Hi @Kiyasha,

The BNBs will still be transferred even though you entered an incorrect memo. You need to contact the customer support of the other wallet so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

1 Like

I’m facing the same problem, I provided 0 as memo and now it shows sent but nothing has been received I’m going out of my mind already :sob:

1 Like

I forfot to put memo in a transaction from Trust to Crypto com and i lost my BNB please help me

1 Like

I’m facing the same issue but it’s still with a trust wallet address. The person stupidly gave me Random numbers as a memo and now he hasn’t received the coins. Please help

2 Likes

Same is case with me i transfere bnb from trust wallet i put wrong memo i contact to bianance first they was not replying they reply with a loooong processs and it was not working i completet the process but still my bnbs are stucket somewhere i can see it in trust wallet in transfered section it price increases and decreases but i dont know where they are kindly help me if someone had solve this problem :heart:

1 Like

0FF69D3056CA335667885B6E964116F7E77272DBB9A326C58C8161DB67725F43
Transaction I’d
Pleas help sir

1 Like

Hello @Brajesh120816 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

Pleas help me sir my bnb not recive in wazirx wallet pleas help me transfer bnb trust wallet to wazirx rong memo and not receive bnb

@Brajesh120816 Please contact the customer support of WazirX so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.