Unauthorised transfer occured on my account

ey i have the same situation

TRUST WALLET STOLEN MY FUNDS, I DONT HAVE WITHDRAWS AND MY MONEY ONLY WAS DISSAPEAR FOR EVER. I NEED MY FUNDS BACK NOW. i lost my funds, this only was dissapear, and not big withdraw made, not history about big withdraw, only 1 withdraw about 9200, and after i lost (165,000-9200).

i want find a right now solution, or i will make a big news on social media about this situation, my ticket never get replied from months ago

I feel cheated and robbed by trust wallet and it’s supposed secure wallet or the best cryptocurrency wallet, my funds only was dissapear, there is not recovery phrase hack, my phone is high security not wifi public network connected, not password or recovery phase attacked, NOT WITHDRAWS ISSUED ON MY APP, i need my funds back again right now.

If you had an unauthorised transfer on your wallet, it means your wallet got compromised and here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app;

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions on the blockchain are irreversible. It is your responsibility to make sure your wallet is not compromised since the app is a non-custodial wallet (meaning, you SHOULD be the only one who holds the secret phrase and private keys).

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

ITS FAKE, ITS A SCAM AND NEED MY FUNDS NOW.

1. i dont use dapp with my phone wallet

2. not withdraw history, not withdraws, funds only disappear

3. Not recovery phase record on my phone or laptop

4. Laptop with full security system by Bitdefender

5. I use the official trust wallet link, downloaded from official links on website

6. ONLY LIES. Im not the first person with the same problem, you community support is full about people with the same situation

@fidubit2 Please send your receiving address

PLEASE
THIS IS MY NEW ADDRESS FOR RECEIVE USDT TETHER TRC20: TGae1SjZ2RhTkUE6tNoJ39uu2YWaY7JqER

and this is the TE7sEpCoxBZPQAdE1ATuNzuSyBtFWT5hBd ATTACKED

And thanks for support and for refund my balance.

I’m tired of answers that are useless, and only evade the topic, after months without answering my support request.

1. I use full security configuration on my device
  2. not 12 phase on devices or internet, on copyboard, or notes, only on paper
  3. IM NOT THE UNIQUE PEOPLE WITH THE SAME SITUATION, You community have many topics about the same situation
  4. Remember that trust wallet have a security red flags, trust wallet ios erased on app store and resume again on store, days after that.
  5. Months without real support or repplies from my ticket
  6. NOT WITHDRAW HISTORY, funds only dissapear, but in blockchain there are hidden withdraws and trust wallet dont show this

@fidubit2 Please be informed that Trust Wallet cannot reverse, cancel, nor refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain.
Be careful next time when transacting and never reveal your recovery words.