Uniswap connection issues

Are you a admin?

I don’t understand why Uniswap will not work. It connects but nothing happens when I try to make a transaction. And it’s been like this l day

1 Like

Hi @Silk,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)
  4. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)

Hello, I am having the same issue. When trying to use Uniswap it says confirm swap and then goes to the app but nothing comes up to confirm the swap.
I have never had this problem before and it only started happing 2 days ago and still doesn’t work.

Hello @Loz123,

Please give the requested details that I recently replied to the OP of the thread (post above yours).

I had to switch wallets to metamask and I have no problems with that so must be something wrong with trust wallet and uniswap connection

Hello, I am having the same issue. When trying to use Uniswap it says confirm swap and then goes to the app but nothing comes up to confirm the swap.
I have never had this problem before and it only started happing 2 days ago and still doesn’t work

1. app ver : 5.13(5135)

2. Issue : When trying to use Uniswap
    it says confirm in trust wallet and auto go wallet but there is nothing comes up in wallet

3 . phone : I Phone X

1. OS : IOS 14.4
1 Like

@Loz123, we need more information from your end so we can troubleshoot. Once again, please provide the requested details.

@soongbin, are you using the built-in DApp browser of Trust Wallet? Or, you used WalletConnect and tried transact on a different browser?

I used Uniswap in safari browser and connect Wallet and tried transaction. But it still have error.

instead trustwallet, I used metamask wallet.
all is welll

So, I think that trust wallet have system error.

Is there some reset button?

A post was split to a new topic: Need trust wallet fixed cant send to assets to other wallets

I’m having the exact same issue. Using 5.13 app version on an IPhone 11 Pro iOS 15.4

I tried to use 1inch with the same result after connecting to Trust Wallet except, 1inch asked to “unlock coin” which goes to Trust Walker connect screen but no option to approve unlock.

The issue seemed to start with latest update.

@soongbin, please enable the DApp browser by followjng this guide:
https://community.trustwallet.com/t/enable-dapp-browser-on-trust-wallet-ios-version/98308

Use the DApp browser instead of Safari.

//

@Dcheathtx, are you using the built-in DApp browser of Trust Wallet? Or, you used WalletConnect and tried transact on a different browser?

I was originally using the Safari browser. I have updated he App to 5.14 and used the Dapp option with success. Thanks for the instructions and help. You can close this issue.

1 Like

Great! Glad to know that. If you have other inquiries, feel free to create a new thread/topic. Stay SAFU!