USDT not received in trust wallet

I transferred 44usdt from binance to trust wallet through polygon network but its 2days now and they are not arriving in trust wallet. What can I do please.

When I visited polygon to check, this is what it shows

And it shows success

Please help me the usdt is not coming in my trust wallet

1 Like

Hello @Evarist256
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search USDT and enable the one with Polygon.

1 Like

Hi @JennyMillan

I’m trustwallet user.
I would like to inquire about coin deposit fraud, and I am willing to pay the honorarium if you help me. Can I contact you through an app other than Trust Wallet? Trust wallet sites are too inconvenient to use on mobile.

@NooNoo Please note that we will never contact you anywhere but here.
You can leave a detailed complaint and I or any other Moderator will respond accordingly.

Thanks for the help, I got the coins but how can I swap them,( usdt polygon to usdt Erc20) I wish to have them in a uniform way for easy trading.

Hello @Evarist256
You may need to send your USDT to an exchange that supports Polygon USDT deposits and make a swap or withdraw as ERC20 USDT.

Someone transferred usdt to my wallet I can see the transaction but the balance is not reflecting in my account what can I do pls help.

@Dowd To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)