Usdt trc20 problem

I have a problem. i sent usdt trc20 to my trust wallet. I check adresses, there is no problem.

My Usdt trx20 adress iş

TFqLbcmJyk9k1GAZpsmzKrMy9Mi3Rz6E3C

But i cant see it. I sent 10 usd trx to my wallet arter the problem.Before i havent any trx or usdt İn mu wallet

1 Like

I have a similar problem - I sent 1,000USDT from Binance on the ERC20 network to Trust Wallet BEP20 address & nothing arrived. How do we resolve this issue please?

I have a similar problem - I sent 1,000USDT from Binance on the ERC20 network to Trust Wallet BEP20 address & nothing arrived. How do we resolve this issue please?

If you used the TRC20 network then add TRX in your wallet by tapping on the top right corner of the assets section.

Or you sent through the BEP20 network then add TRXD token you will see all of the coins.

It seems you have lost your money as you sent coins from ERC20 to BEP20 without bridging. Always send small amount to confirm the bridge and networks.

Or only send coins between same networks like BEP20 to BEP20 or ERC20 to ERC 20.

If you want to send different network tokens to any other network then must use bridge or convert those tokens to the network in which you will send those to.

Thank you for your information.
I wanted to confirm that your understanding of this situation & advice is not correct.
The TW Help advised that We needed to turn on the TETHER ERC20 USDT wallet in order to reveal the tokens. In actual fact, the address is the same for BEP20 or ERC20 network

So we recovered the 1,000USDT

However - I do appreciate your time to reply and advise, but it’s very important to get the advice correct (someone else also posted that I’ve lost the funds) - If I had read your message first, I would possibly have not continued the search for the right answer & to learn the funds were there

as I say though: I really REALLY do appreciate you taking the time to reply

Congratulations!

I am thrilled that you retrieved your amount, but the concept of the bridge is still there and we all need to keep that in my mind that the addresses can be different for other networks.

Again Congratulations, you actually earned that amount by kept researching rather than believing that you lost the amount.

Thanks,
Yasir

4 posts were split to a new topic: Deposited USDT TRC20 not credited