Where are my tokens going

When I deposit BNB to trust wallet. They’re transferring themselves to another address without my permission. I don’t even know where they ARE, at BscScan there’s no money at my adress or I don’t know how to get to them. If someone could explain and help me, I’d be so grateful.

@Rivan123 In regards to the auto-forward of transactions, it is indeed automated by a bot.
I highly recommend reading Harry Denley’s article to learn more about it:
https://blog.mycrypto.com/how-to-beat-an-ethereum-based-sweeper-and-recover-your-assets

You can also reach out to the “White Hat Group” that was mentioned in the article to assist you in regards to the matter.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your advice and help. Where can I find those white hats? I’m saying again that I’m new to this world.

@Rivan123 You can follow the link to their Discord in my above response.

I read the article you sent me, it’s all complicated for me. I couldn’t access the white hats via link. So I’d like you to explain to me where and how my BNB is going. There is about 200usd or more in BNB
My address
0xb115F425E58E652BF2B1c158c1D384F0b7aC100E
BNB address
bnb17jtx4saq9yznsswfnr05gr5tt4a469z5qksq6w

Thank you very much, I know you’ll help me.

@Rivan123 The reason for unauthorized transactions on your wallet is due to it being compromised and here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app;

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions on the blockchain are irreversible. It is your responsibility to make sure your wallet is not compromised since the app is a non-custodial wallet (meaning, you SHOULD be the only one who holds the secret phrase and private keys).

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

So BNB can’t go back to my trust wallet and I don’t have it anymore? Anyway, it’s not a problem, I just want to know if I can count on that money or not.

Can I have an answer or not? Just tell me I know if I can expect money. And will I be able to pull them on binance or not If I still have them.

@Rivan123 You can’t recover tokens in a compromised wallet that has been sent out.

Okay, I lost about $250 to $300. Can I get at least 40usdt out of my trust wallet “that is all I have left” without any investment since I can at least save something? Please.