Why did BNB go to wrong address?

I tried to buy BNB from my Trust Wallet. I clicked on BNB then on BUY in the top right corner. I entered an amount and selected Simplex. It went to the Simplex site . I entered my card and other info. It accepted my payment. When I got the confirmation email I noticed it had sent my BNB to my Safemoon address. Of course that didn’t work and now the BNB is lost and so is my money. Why did it send BNB to my Safemoon address ? It never asked for an address and I didn’t enter one ? Now I’m afraid to use the Trust Wallet again , I can’t afford to lose more money that way. What did I do wrong ?

Hello @mike456 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hie. Also need help with similar issue.

bought BTC with my BNB. Clicked on DExch. Then i saw where it gave me option to sell bnb/btc, transaction was successful but two days now the BTC does not show in my wallet but it deducted from my BNB🤷‍♀️

Hello @Abby_2021 provide all details asked on my previous reply. Including screenshot and wallet address in plain text too.

I transferred BNB from binance to trust and did not receive it went to a strange looking address
bnb1d3fd92xpt6qane7wr82n4hsvellergr02wsl6a
Copied from trust wallet. I only realised after that the address looked different from past swaps. This address is still the only one I get when attempting to receive BNB.

@Zeck you have to contact Binance for support for this issue.
……………
.…

Will do thanks. Hope I get a favourable response. Never had any issues with binance or trust wallet previously.

dear sir, how are you? i sent ETH from binance to trust wallet via BSC which i later found out it was a mistake! so far i have not received my ETH in trust wallet after after 7 months. can you pls help?

Hello @stephenlee1997 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

Hi Alan,

I have the same issue
Sent bnb from binance to eth address and now I can’t find it
Already opened a ticke for trustwallet support with no answer.
I also contact binance support that told me to contact trustwallet support.
Please assist.

Hello @Dancal23 To better assist, please send the following information:

Txid of the transaction
CE553ED768C565E352A73404D8BE0C58119DA37953197994DB5185F8B7968CD9

Version is 1.30.25

Receive address for BNB
bnb1tsd62xax7qkcx9naaft37qandjxhmnaeuh4g88

@Dancal23 send all details asked above please. Including screenshots of the current BNB balance.

And the details already sent in previous messages

@Dancal23 that is your current BNB balance and is accurate. Nothing is missing.

No, I had another transaction which I can’t find in my wallet, sent to eth address by mistake I sread of sensing to bnb address

@Dancal23 nope, this address received only one transaction and it is credited as on the screenshot above. You can scan your address on explorer to see yourself too.