Why emuont my token is low token grv

why my token grv is low and stolen

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Even I am facing the same issue almost token got reduced to 10%.
Please suggest

2 Likes

@Rahul1212
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Yes I’m having exactly the same issue with GRV. Tokens have reduced in value when the price has soared. What on earth is going on with Trust Wallet?!

@Callumushersinclair it is not Trust Wallet issue. It is about tokenomics of the token you are holding. It’s better to contact project team and learn about their tokenomics and how it works.

Here’s their website: https://gravitoken.co.uk/

Gravitoken (GRV) is an elastic supply token built on the Binance Smart Chain. The token is designed to rise in price by a minimum of 9.81% every 8 hours through rebasing.

Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply. The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.

Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.

You have to do research on tokens you want to buy before investing.

2 Likes