Withdraw binaNce but i did not receive the token

i withdraw from binance to trust walllet but until now i did not receive the token…why is that and what ti do? please help …

I have the similar issue, I swapped 9 BNB token to get about 21000 nft launch token . BNB is gone but not any nft launch token received

Can anyone help me please? It’s urgent as it was big amount not being received.

Hello @Ben123 @clunz To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Using pancake swap I was trying to swap 9 BNB to nft launch token which seems successful but no nftl token is received.

IOS app version:6.11
Transactions hash:

0x7afb89d874d6cb0c95e8d1bd4362e6df154c2be4733a2a7b64d46f242cf09dc3

My wallet address;

0x7597b48eF34A5645fe0E6aaa57d5Ee5DbE42eF22

Token contract:

0xe7f72bc0252ca7b16dbb72eeee1afcdb2429f2dd

@Ben123 your transaction was successfully completed but it seems your funds redirected to another address (0x7da0f3ee70fdea6a25ab3d6477555bbfe0ebf192).

This usually occurs when you swap your tokens on phishing/fake DApps sites.

Can you tell us where did you find the link used during swapping? Send screenshot displaying the site with link visited visible.

https://pancakesvwop.com/

It looks like phishing site. Is it possible to recover?

@Ben123 that’s fake PancakeSwap link, the legit PancakeSwap link is: https://pancakeswap.finance/

Be careful next time double the link before connecting your wallet.
Unfortunately, confirmed blockchain transactions can’t be reversed. We’ve nothing to do from our side.

1 Like

Alan47 aynı sorun bendede var ama gözüküyor token gelmiyor yadirmici olurmusun

Pitbull token de bende bir sıkıntı var tamamlanmış sistem ama tokenlerim yok nasıl yapmam lazim

Hello . Can you help me ?
I have the same issue here . I withdraw my busd on binance to my trustwallet but i still didn’t receive it on my trustwallet even my busd balance has been decreased already

Hi @Davidwong
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)