Withdraw USDT from a broker. But they didn't go to Trust Wallet

Hello. Did it for the first time. Perhaps he made a mistake. Please help me to solve this issue.
1)

2) 0xE26116085E4E699afB3EeF67EE8B53eEE0Cc04a7

3) https://etherscan.io/tx/0x06a275e20ddd5ac01b1d5b85d9830d541a7d8ff2aaa03116ed9e54685e61ac96
4) I tried to withdraw funds from a broker. Did it for the first time. I don’t understand what I did wrong.
5)

Hello @DiakovIO,

Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: ETHEREUM
Contract: 0xdAC17F958D2ee523a2206206994597C13D831ec7
Decimals: 6

Is it USDT token? What should I do next to withdraw this money to a bank card ?
Did I add correctly?

Thanks a lot

Help me figure this all out. These two tokens also have the same addresses:

It doesn’t seem like it should be?

My balance is 0. I can’t buy or exchange anything. I wanted to try sending money to the card, but I don’t have enough ETH for the fee. I can’t buy ETH either.

@DiakovIO try to use VPN and refresh your wallet, if problem persists try to reimport your wallet, here’s guide: How to Re-Import your Wallet

1 Like

That helped. Thanks a lot. Through the VPN, everything seems to be displayed. But I have a problems. 1. Ethereum and Tether have the same addresses on both tokens. 2. In order to withdraw USDT through an exchanger, you need to pay a fee in Ether. To buy Ether with USDT, you need to pay a fee with Ether. As a result, I can not do anything, because. no ether.

That’s expected, Tether ERC20 is on Ethereum blockchain hence they will have same addresses. This applies to all ERC20 tokens and all EVM blockchains such as Polygon, Smart Chain, Arbitrum, Optimism etc…

To get ETH:-

1 Like