XApe, DRAGON, Apple, SDoge

I have these four cryptos on trust wallet. It shows the coins that I have, but doesn’t show the dollar balance.

Does anyone else have issues with these cryptos?

Hello @Antson for token to show price, it should be listed on CoinMarketCap. Read more here: Where Does Trust Wallet Get Coin Pricing Data From?

Hi Alan47,

I got scammed and lost all my coins. Alan770 was on this discussion thread. He took all my coins then deleted his thread.

Now two different individuals on twitter are trying to help me recover my coins. But after spending money again and again trying to recover the coins, it’s starting to feel like scams too. One individual I thought is a legitimate trust wallet support, but I’m not so sure anymore.

Can anyone tell me if stolen coins can be recovered? Can I get a trust wallet staff to let me know? Please
Thank you

Hello @Antson
Unfortunately you have spoken to scammers.
We would never require you to send us your recovery words or send a DM privately.
Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

Thank you. I guess there’s no chance in recovering the stolen coins. Right? I just want to know so that I don’t pay anymore scammers trying to help me recover the coins.

@Antson Trust Wallet cannot reverse, cancel, nor refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain.