XYO Token missing

I recently sent XYO to my Trust Wallet account and the XYO token doesn’t appear within the wallet. In other words, the XYO token is no longer showing. I searched through the list of tokens in addition to trying to add it as a custom token. I checked the TX and am certain that I sent the token to my Trust wallet, as well. How do I resolve this issue?

I am having the exact same issue. Please help us. It was my second and third swap with this wallet. I am new to all erc20 token so i have no clue what to do.

I resolved my issue. You can add XYO as a custom token. In the add token field include the contract address of XYO. The name and symbol are the same. Decimals is 18

Hi there,
I added token address for adapad. The adapad appeared in my Trust wallet. Later that day it disappeared from my Trust wallet. Trust support wont help me. thanks

@michaelhenno
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

6. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)

Hi there Jenny,

Thank you for responding. Been pulling my hair out.

See below all transaction ID - I could not attach all the files. can I email to you.

At 11.40am AUST EST I purchased Adapad on the pancake swap and connected via wallet connect.

I added the contract address via custom asset to the trust wallet from coingecko and the Adapad balance appeared on the main wallet screen a hour after I bought it.

At 5.12pm there is a transfer of ADAPAD out of my wallet. However I did transaction earlier in the day. Did someone hack my wallet. I did not give out key phrase address despite Trust Crypto wallet FB asking for it and to send it to a g mail address.

Here is transaction text code: 0xdc692c2391e016f97bd570ea8933ca4a5a4515700de12e3d40a2a00ee5dccdc8

Let me know how i can send screen shots ?

Thanks again.

Michael

@michaelhenno It seems you fell for a phishing attack
Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

Hi jenny,

here is all the attachments in this link

Just add the h t t p part to this and add the . before com here

imgurcom/a/oZ3LDDs
regards
Michael

@michaelhenno Since you didn’t authorise that transfer, then your wallet is compromised.
You need to stop using that wallet and you need to create a new one.

Thanks Jenny, appreciate your help.

Is there anyway I can recover the adapad that was taken?
I did not give out my phrase and all my security is up to date.
Trust Wallet support will not get back to me.

@michaelhenno
Unfortunately sent transactions can not be refunded nor reversed as it took place on the Blockchain.