Zero when Swap coins to BNB via Pancakeswap in Trust Wallet

Guys, I’m having issue to swap any coins in my trust wallet to smart chain BNB. It is showing zero with no value when swap any coins to smart chain BNB. Once I tried proceed even though it showing zero, it deducted network fees but never gain anything to my smart chain BNB. Literally I lost my coin free with paid network fees when swapping to smart chain bnb. Any setting that I need to do? Anyone had same issue? Thank you. Seriously need help, I when to sell my coins in trust wallet but worried I will be just swapping for zero value to my bnb or even usdt.

Hello @sivs90 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I deposite some ftm coin to trust wallet a few days ago but it did not come yet?

Hello @Mohrraz To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Have some problem here, just swap my Meta Pay (BEP 20) to BNB thro Pancakeswap but suddenly its not equal to my BNB coin value after converted. Please help me to solve this problem, its put me so desperate…

Hello @Stenou if you swapped and received little amount than expected you have to contact platform used during swapping (PancakeSwap).