Etc transferred from binance problem

I really tried all the posted help topics nothing works can someone help please

Binance says its completed but nothing on the trust wallet

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

So what i was trying to do is withdraw from binance to my trust wallet. Its showing successful on binance but not in trust wallet.

Txid: 0x5257e7d074d26a3ec9bade23170db63f1d946fdc310da555aa2b1bbb652e2b97

@DrJoints you withdraw ETC BEP20 to the Native ETC coin address.
To recover your funds Please follow this guide (select ETC in the coin part):

After getting the private key, open the Trust Wallet app > settings > wallets > + button on the top right corner > i already have a wallet > Smart Chain > import the private key

I did this and put the smartchain option … The funds are still missing

Make sure you follow steps on guide above and imported private keys associated with this address: 0xa77c67bb73aaad12d34bdaf405b7d2f57b13d063

This is external to my trustwallet looks like trust wallet is not linking with The instructions provided … I did the recover code but that 0xa77C67Bb73aAad12d34BDaF405b7D2f57b13D063 code is another wallet how can this happen if i got the code from my trust wallet?

Where do find this adress or how do link it because on my wallet there is no info of this adress

@DrJoints open this guide: How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address
Read step by step, on step 3 select ETHEREUM CLASSIC (ETC)

OMG it worked :slight_smile: love you thanks sooo much for the patience with me.

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!