-26: txn-mempool-conflict Code: 400

@Abiona1 The transaction hash and receiving address you have sent here are both invalid.

4 Likes

I’ve been trying to send bitcoin but it hasn’t been working and I don’t know what caused I tried sending bitcoin the other with small fee but it failed now I’m trying to send it’s not going through please can you help me out

6 Likes

I created my account recently i funded it with bitcoin and then I resend the bitcoin to my Binance it’s more than 24hrs now
Here is the Hash

0404b0ec429a30d154c4687f944e99564ce8c8871db493f21f2768a5677952ce

5 Likes

@Phantom09 You’d need to wait till the transaction is confirmed or cancelled back to your wallet.

6 Likes

Hello, I can’t send out BTC for days now from my wallet, anytime I send out I receive this error message “ -26: txn-mempool-conflict

Code: 400“

It’s been like this for days now and I’ve updated my app

6 Likes

@SucreMaxine Please read this:

3 Likes

Please this transaction have failed it still going on blockchain since the 13th of this month… kindly check it out

d9d30834c4b67f7cc1f8fe766d043e32a6224804563bf3b743ac246d3086e745

4 Likes

@SucreMaxine It’s still pending.
Unfortunately you’d to wait till the transaction is confirmed or cancelled back to your wallet.

4 Likes

Mine is not saying dust error but mempool.

It has been like this for a long time and my coin is just stuck

5 Likes

@tobi pls I don’t know what’s wrong, I’ve been unable to send out Bitcoin or swap coin for a week now and it’s says -26: txn-mempool-conflict Code 400. Pls what can I do to resolve this issue, I’ve deleted and re-installed more than 5 times and I don’t have any pending transactions at all

4 Likes

@Hawt12 Please provide your app version and BTC receiving address.

4 Likes

The version is 10.5 and here’s receiving wallet
bc1qfk27qja08atszzagllv9mfpvrph77ny9nwfsxv

5 Likes

@Hawt12 You could try sending out a lesser amount or swapping a lesser amount.

5 Likes

@tobi I did everything and even deleted the app then installed severally, I have no pending transaction, I think the problem happened when I tried to reduce the sending fee few days ago, it was pending for a while but not anymore, my balance is correct as well and still don’t know what’s going on, I’m in pains right now !!

5 Likes

@Hawt12 You still have a pending transaction

5 Likes

@tobi but it’s not showing I have a pending transaction on trust wallet anymore, so what do you think I should do ?

5 Likes

@Hawt12 That’s because you reimported your wallet but the blockchain explorer is always correct. You can check there and see your transaction is pending.

4 Likes

@Tobi ohhh, it’s past a week already, please what do you think can be done to make this go away ?

4 Likes

@Hawt12 Like I said earlier, you’d need to wait and the wait time depends on the blockchain and not us.

4 Likes

I am facing same issue for last more then 15 days:- trust wallet transfer is canceled but now i m unable to to send btc to another address showing me same mempool issue error

4 Likes