-26: txn-mempool-conflict Code: 400

Please
I don’t know what’s wrong, I’ve been unable to send out Bitcoin or swap coin for a week now and it’s says -26: txn-mempool-conflict Code 400. Pls what can I do to resolve this issue, I’ve deleted and re-installed more than 5 times and I don’t have any pending transactions at all help pls

4 Likes

@Timmy9 Please read this:

3 Likes

My wallet is also showing the same error code please. How can I cancel the transaction? It already showed failed on my trust wallet account. Please

3 Likes

@YungNas If the transaction failed, try reimporting your wallet and send out again.

3 Likes

Please help me, I am unable to get a bitcoin sent to me since 3months now, I keep hoping it will come in

2 Likes

The latest version of the wallet is installed. The blockchain sees the coins on the purse, but does not allow them to be withdrawn. The problem has not been solved for the second day, the amount has been reduced. Can you recommend something else?

2 Likes

@Chiptew Can you provide the receiving address and transaction hash?

2 Likes

@Volkov1 It is always advisable to not adjust the recommended fee for sending transactions by the Trust app as it could lead to long pending transactions.
An option you can consider is to find a wallet that allows speeding up Bitcoin transactions and use that but you need to do your own research.

2 Likes

My blockchair isn’t displaying like the transaction details

Any help ? Please

2 Likes

@Timmy9 Blockchair.com is an explorer that shows your transactions, so you can scan your address there.

2 Likes