About not found transaction

Hello,

After I got Notification getting received coin I checked every wallet I have in trustwallet but nothing show all 0 and update the app last version where is problem team.

Thanx for your time .

7 Likes

@Dzairbtc
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

5 Likes

Hi, I use last version trustwallet and the problem when I got notification received transfer I open app but the big problem I have many wallets so I checked all wallets but nothing show So what is solution .

4 Likes

I have a similar problem. How can I go about obtaining some support please?

4 Likes

@Jord
What do you need help with?
Kindly state all in details and screenshots if possible

3 Likes

BNB saya sudah dikirim 4 kali dari Indodax, dari semalem ampe hari ini ga ada yg masuk

2 Likes

I experience the same thing. I got notification but my wallet still 0. Please some advise.

4 Likes

Hi Jenny, I created an order on Saturday morning to swap my BNB balance for a token called HOKK.

The order was successful but my BNB balance has not budged nor has my HOKK volume increased.

I used pancake swap to facilitate the order.

To date, the order has not completed as planned. I tried to start again but it appears that pancake swap thinks the order was fulfilled, it thinks the BNB has all but gone.

I’ve checked BSC scan and it too thinks my BNB balance is no longer what it was.

Not sure what to do, feels like a glitch in the wallet perhaps.

I’ve attached several screen shots to help investigate.

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

HI PLEASE HELP, I transferd eth and link coins from trust wallet to my Coinbase but the QR code I used from Coinbase was for another coin called CHZ now it’s all gone help me get it back

2 Likes

@Waeltrust
Please contact the customer support of Coinbase so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

1 Like

Can anyone help me please? I have tried seeking support from members of the HOKK community and I have sent an email to trust wallet support but no joy or response to date.

This is time sensitive for the best possible ROI.

1 Like

@Alan47 , are you able to help in Jenny’s absence please? please can you help me. I am very worried and don’t know who to turn to

@JennyMillan please can you help me. I am very worried and don’t know who to turn to

@Jord
Pancakeswap supports just BEP20 tokens, the BNB you circled is on the BEP2 network, look below and you’ll see Smartchain which is BEP20 BNB.
You can also decide to make a cross chain swap from BEP2 BNB first to BEP20 BNB if you wish to still swap for the HOKK token.

Hello. I want to ask for help. I’m completely new to this. I just made the Trust wallet and sent the address from which Tron is being sent to Me, so I imported it. However, I didn’t know I couldn’t access it because it was a clock address. In this case, what can I do, how can I access Tron? Or maybe cancel the transaction! :sleepy: Thank you for your answer!

1 Like

How to we start a new topic? I cannot find the “New Topic” button. I have looked all over and cannot find it anyway when I sign into the community.

1 Like

@picike38
Hello if you have a watch only wallet, then you need to find the recovery phrase for the wallet and import it
See guide here:

Hello I need help I accidentally sent my usdc to coinbase from my trustwallet and I haven’t received it yet even though it states that the transaction was completed. In have the hash and the block number with the transaction if that helps

1 Like

Hello @Ne002lo1
Please contact the customer support of Coinbase so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

1 Like

Merhabalar cüzdan içinde poa coin im vardı bunu poa erc20 ye aktardım cüzdan içinde aktardığım paramı geri alamadım bana düşmedi ! Nasıl halledebilirim bunu. Yardım lütfen

1 Like