Admin please help me to answer my question

You need to manually change it before you confirm the transaction.

Yes i did it already but it keeps coming back. Like for example my nonce is 0 then i manually changed it into 0 then it’s always going back to 1 .

Hi, I have one question with respect to staking. I am staking some coins and I am receiving coins, how can I stake these?

Learn more about staking here:

Hello i would like to know if sending money from trustwallet to a paypal account is possible. If so how and please explain what i should enter where it says recipient address.
Thanks

You can only do crypto to crypto transactions on the app.
Learn more here:
https://community.trustwallet.com/t/cashing-out-your-crypto/1358/4

Hello I had a transaction that was stuck for closet to 2 days so I followed the steps in the Forsage group on Telegram and at first it failed then I did it again and it said success. After that I went to upgrade my account again to another level in Forsage but I did not know it would do it automatically. So I got the message insufficient funds so I came out of it and seen that I was upgraded to the level I wanted. Today when I went to go to my Trust Wallet the first screen I see was for me to backup my account so I click on the link it the app and the whole app closed out and I got a error message so I went to my app store and tried to update the app but it did not updated. I installed Trust Wallet on another device and put in my 12 key words and it shows my funds are not there and it is a whole new wallet address that is not the same one I had from day one. I checked on Etherscan and my funds are still there so do you know why I have a new wallet address and my funds are not showing up?

What was the address that is linked to Forsage?
What is the new address that shows up after you restore your wallet?

The reason the address will change is that you have restored a completely different wallet.
You need to be sure that you have the right set of words.

This is my Ethereum wallet address in my Forsage account 0xd2fe7d521e574eab826ced4094aa3e347a07799a

And this is the new wallet address 0x50A8784Ec455010150B4C7E2021DE9786e32Cc5C

My 12 keys are correct I have checked them so many times.

The ETH address will only change if the recovery phrase is different.
This is an industry standard that the app uses.

1 Like