After made transection pancake swap by using smart chain it was stucked and bsc scan saying Sorry unable to locate this TxnHash. can’t swap. can’t send it was stucked help me solve the problem

After made transection pancake swap by using smart chain it was stucked and bsc scan saying Sorry unable to locate this TxnHash. can’t swap. can’t send it was stucked help me solve the problem

1 Like

Hello @Antey To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

0xaef4497D14aC600856f65550B77818905A4Be532

I tried to swap a coin and it keeps saying waiting for confirmation. Yet it never confirms any. I have tried it several times no way. Please help me. My money is at stake

@Vickypeters try to disconnect and connect a wallet, if problem persists try to reimport your wallet, here’s guide: How to Re-Import your Wallet