Am Unable to send USDT(TRC20) to other Binance Wallet

Pls am new on trust wallet. I registered on Trust Wallet and funded few USDT(TRC20) from Binance, which the amount dropped in few minutes.

When I wanted to send the money from my trust wallet to do transaction, it was saying I don’t have enough TRX to complete the transaction.

Pls I need and advice on how I can withdraw my USDT(TRC20).

I here shared the screenshot of the transaction each time I wanted to withdraw. I don’t know if am permitted to share it though. If sharing screenshot here bridge your policies. So sorry.

19 Likes

Hello @latuah1, when trying to withdraw from your wallet, you’ll be charged a gas fee and in this case TRX would be charged as gas fee.
Please note that these fees go to the miners/validators directly, not to the Trust Wallet team.

15 Likes

Hi i can’t be able to send out of my trx wallet i make use of the latest version, i have enough cash on it.

9 Likes

@esang What error do you get when trying to send out?
Please provide your app version and receiving address alongside.

11 Likes

Thanks for your assistance @Tobi, I have $55 in that wallet and I want to withdraw or send $50. So please how many gas fee of TRX do I need and how can I buy it? Thanks so much

9 Likes

@latuah1 There isn’t a fixed amount for the gas fee.
You can simply try to send out and then you should see the estimated gas fee.

8 Likes

when sending TRC you think you will need enough transaction charges .it will enable approval of the transfers being made

7 Likes

mainly priority will enable you take through with the 5 remaining basically it takes 2-3 dollars on the trx

7 Likes

Thanks for the explanation. So I will fund TRX wallet? Is it different from the USDT(TRC20) that I have already have few dollar in it? Or how will I get TRX wallet address?

Am so sorry brother for so many questions. Is just that I don’t know anything about Trust Wallet before I fund it.

Thanks so much.

6 Likes

@latuah1 Your TRX and TRC20 USDT address are the same but you can add TRX manually first then copy the address from there.

7 Likes

I have been trying for weeks now to send some assets from my Trust wallet to another but they keep deducting the gas fee without completing the transaction
Assets are in USDT( polygon, Tron & BnB smart chain) and none goes through

4 Likes

@BL4ZE Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

5 Likes

Tron
TTnHF2ydfHCDgm66c1RXCXdVpBqw1hMkQ7

BnB smart chain
0x0bEc52f9946bBc45c7Ab336179598b74aA0619f4

Polygon
0x0bEc52f9946bBc45c7Ab336179598b74aA0619f4

App Version 10.4 (846)

6 Likes

@BL4ZE Can you provide a screenshot of the error you get when sending out?

5 Likes

I’m not getting any error
They just keep deducting the transaction fee from my Binance without completing the transaction

4 Likes

@BL4ZE I don’t seem to understand what you mean.
You shouldn’t have a problem sending out once you have the gas fees required to send out.
Please see the guide below on what and why gas fees are important for your transactions:

4 Likes

Above is the image of the gas fee history but there is no completed transaction

5 Likes

My trust wallet history remains blank and balance untouched

4 Likes

Or does Trust wallet have a minimum amount that can be withdrawn? Because all this is frustrating right now

4 Likes

@BL4ZE Can you reimport your wallet and try sending out again.

5 Likes