Am Unable to send USDT(TRC20) to other Binance Wallet

Plus I’m not trying to send out
I am trying to send in to my eth wallet some token I can use to pay gas feee while I’m transferring my usdt out
That’s the reason why I want to transfer some eth to my wallet

2 Likes

The eth is on erc 20
I’m transferring from an external wallet
I confirmed the chain and wallet address still it shows transaction completed but my balance never updated from zero
0x4DE23f3f0Fb3318287378AdbdE030cf61714b2f3

3 Likes

@Flyinbecks This wallet you sent is a scam wallet with botted transfers.
You should desist from using such, there is nothing we can do.

2 Likes

لقد ارسلت مبلغ بالغلط على هذه الموقع ارجو استرجاع المبلغ 149. وارحع ارسترجاع مبلغ 145

3 Likes

I am having errors with sending out usdt from my trustwallet. I have enough Tron above 500 dollar worth of Tron. It charges fees but fails to send everytime. It keeps saying failed, Transaction Revert

Transaction hash: c4d2e6c6d9b2f253722498fca29873a09b84e6a99113b5d265f7d174eff4787c

Wallet address: TSvvkjLb2Esnayk2xT2tCXzL7tB2xLRkJb

5 Likes

@Prof96 What app version are you presently on?
Please check that you have the recent update.

3 Likes

Am using the latest version. I’ve done all the troubleshooting and even got a new phone and logged in on it. Yet the challenge persists

2 Likes

@Prof96 Can you change the node on Tron in your app settings, if that doesn’t work please open a support ticket here:

2 Likes

The node is currently set on automatic but it still won’t work. There are only two nodes available there

2 Likes

Even to swap is an issue. It won’t show balance on pancakeswap. Just so tiring and been this way for days

2 Likes

@Prof96 Switch the node 2 and try sending out.
You should note also pancakeswap supports BEP20 tokens and not TRC20

2 Likes

Okay. Which swap platform on trustwallet will support swapping ust trc20 to BNB?

2 Likes

@Prof96 The swap pair isn’t available in app so you’d need to do your research on a dApp that can and swap there in your Trust app browser.

2 Likes

Hello greetings, I am having an unknown error occurred while trying to send out Bitcoin and I can’t send out bitcoin from my Trustwallet to another exchange wallet.

Please can someone assist me with this and help get it solve

2 Likes

@Gs1 Please read this:

3 Likes

Someone should assist me, I am having this problem:
I have 8.5 USD in USDT that I want to send back to my Binance USDT wallet and I cannot move it out of the wallet because it says “insufficient BNB Smart Chain to cover network fee” And i mistakenly moved the funds to trust wallet thinking i can use it to fund my Namecheap account

1 Like

@brightonos Please read this:

1 Like

Please help me to withdraw the money in to trx usdt please i neeed money.

1 Like

Hello
Please I sent in $90 Usdt (TRC20) to my wallet and now I’m trying to send out but it’s not going through, I’m trying to send $88 and which the network fee is $1.50 but it keep saying I don’t have enough coins in my wallet. I tried sending $1 too, it says the same thing. Please what’s going on?

1 Like

@Kaybee505 You need to have TRX in your wallet for gas fees.
Please read these:

1 Like