Am Unable to send USDT(TRC20) to other Binance Wallet

Hello greetings, I am having an unknown error occurred while trying to send out Bitcoin and I can’t send out bitcoin from my Trustwallet to another exchange wallet.

Please can someone assist me with this and help get it solve

2 Likes

@Gs1 Please read this:

3 Likes

Someone should assist me, I am having this problem:
I have 8.5 USD in USDT that I want to send back to my Binance USDT wallet and I cannot move it out of the wallet because it says “insufficient BNB Smart Chain to cover network fee” And i mistakenly moved the funds to trust wallet thinking i can use it to fund my Namecheap account

1 Like

@brightonos Please read this:

1 Like

Please help me to withdraw the money in to trx usdt please i neeed money.

1 Like

Hello
Please I sent in $90 Usdt (TRC20) to my wallet and now I’m trying to send out but it’s not going through, I’m trying to send $88 and which the network fee is $1.50 but it keep saying I don’t have enough coins in my wallet. I tried sending $1 too, it says the same thing. Please what’s going on?

1 Like

@Kaybee505 You need to have TRX in your wallet for gas fees.
Please read these:

1 Like

Hello, Pls I have been trying to send out my USDT but its keep showing insufficient balance despite having enough USDT in my balance. Any help?

@Excel5 Check that you have the right token to cover the gas fee.

I have, I think the gas fee should be deducted automatically since I have enough balance. Why is the USDT gas fee not deducted same way as the bitcoin does?

@Excel5 It is very much explained in the guide I sent above.
Gas fees are charged depending on the chain you’re sending from.
This fee isn’t charged by Trust wallet but the blockchain.

1 Like