App not working

Why my truswallet dapp blank only white screen

4 Likes

Try to update your app to the latest version

4 Likes

3 Likes

Do well to change the language… So you would be served better.

3 Likes

Check the playstore for lastest update, if it continues uninstall and reinstall it back that should work it also happen to me sometimes back,
Note: write down your seed pharse before uninstallation.

5 Likes

@titamaniez, were you able to sort out the issue of your :trust: Dapp App not working?

If yes, was it on the advice of members of the community. This is important, so that any member with such issue will be able to sort it out based on these postings.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Still same blank only white

Hi @titamaniez,

Please update the Android System WebView and try again: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.webview&hl=en

1 Like

Buenas noches mi billetera no me deja pasar los bitcoin a otra cuenta, dice que error. por que? Missin input o error de transaccion me sale, a alguien mas le pasa?

1 Like

Hello @josemsa1314,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
  2. Crypto address
  3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any)
1 Like

Just reboot your phone. I have been facing similar issue. It will work again just after the reboot.

1 Like
  1. Versión 1.16.18
  2. bc1qhsv6kcp3hsyc8ja3f3s70gm8hx72ch6gnze38y
  3. Al momento de hacer un envío a otra billetera, me sale error de transacción, ya me ha pasado varias veces, y tengo el dinero detenido ahí, por ese error
    4 y a donde te envio la imagen?
1 Like

1 Like

Thanks for providing the requested details @josemsa1314

Please follow these recommended instructions when sending BTC: Unable to Send due to Dust Error

2 Likes

Sigue sin funcionar el envio

1 Like

It looks like you successfully sent a transaction already: Transaction: d31effb925c818c6e185d42aa2dde85faa6c474a8004f73b8036cb1312b1d760 | Blockchain.com

1 Like