Approved on USDT polygon

Good morning. Please I need help. I transfer 12$ usdt polygon from my binance to trust wallet. I want to use it to buy Golden Inu which I was seeing approved. So now I want to transfer the 12$ usdt back to my binance account is still telling me approved. I need help. I want to know how to swap my 12 to BNB.

34 Likes

Hello @Damian53 Here you go :

After all you can do what you want with your wallet it’s up to you .

7 Likes

Thank you. But I want I want to know and I need help. How can I send my 12 USDT polygon to my binance account or swap it to BNB. It keep showing me approved after I clicked approved it show balance not enough

5 Likes

What are you talking about ? just send what you have to your binance account ?! What’s wrong with your wallet ?

5 Likes

I really don’t know what wrong with my wallet. It supposed to show review but instead it shows approved after I clicked approved it says I don’t have enough to swap instead of send (transfer) I later said ok let me swap it to BNB still same thing saying not enough. Maybe because is USDT polygon. Please I need to use that 12 to purchase newly coming up presale Token by Monday. Help me ratify this issue

5 Likes

I can’t help you , if i can’t see your wallet , no screenshot nothing i can’t sorry .

6 Likes

You approved the transaction , now do the swap or send it to an exchange . You should be good .

10 Likes

Off course you can see my wallet. Am trying to send the screenshot to you but this platform is saying error.

8 Likes

You approved the transaction , now do the swap or send it to an exchange . You should be good .

I will close the topic please read what i said .

9 Likes

Screenshot_20230623-030027|225x500](upload://q3tJ66ExbCc5we8iwWYWfKh5v4s.png)

4 Likes

Screenshot_20230623-030051|225x500](upload://fDe3wzz0AtsCQ8OyINSPO77eCrs.png)

7 Likes

If you don’t know how to use the forum you can go to our telegram

6 Likes