BabyDogeZilla migration from v1 to v2 contract

Hello everyone! In my TrustWallet I have the BabyDogeZilla token (original contract ID when it was released as a new token). Back when this token was new/release. I literally bought tens of quadrillion of these tokens. In my TrustWallet, I see all my token counts for the original contract ID when I bought them. However, I understand this token migrated to a new contract ID. In my TrustWallet, I added what the new contract ID (v2), but it shows 0 coins and 0 value. So I’m missing a process/step somewhere related to the migration? I went to the tokens website (babydogezilla.com), where it shows steps for how to v2. But these instructions don’t follow what I see with when I try to follow them using my TrustWallet connect etc. I’m really confused as my TrustWallet is showing multiple hundred of millions of dollars for the value of my BabyDogeZilla tokens. Which I know is incorrect, as the entire market cap is way less then my wallet shows I own. Can some assist with what I need to do? Thanks in advance!

Hello @AceRocks , about steps on how to swap your tokens from v1 to v2 it’s better to ask in their community chats so as they can give you detailed instructions.

About price, app will display price according to CoinMarketCap, read more here: Where Does Trust Wallet Get Coin Pricing Data From?

1 Like

Thanks Alan, I think their community chat is via Telegram ? I will seek info there. Thanks again

1 Like

Hopefully this help go to youtube and search babydogezilla migrate from v.1 to v.2