Bitcoin transaction has been pending since two days now

zpub6s97SbzGnaPHZtFWZS1JEaxtqUe967iFDJuQxUu7GQfwNs1Qbhh3HDZ82R3UjogSFB5CCW79VJWvj8JqfAFUpaGSgBGqLUNiFXdN4BUFZ1n

Please I’m still waiting for your reply please

1 Like

As previously mentioned, you don’t have any pending transactions.

1 Like

Please can I show you a screenshot of my wallet, I have two pending transactions that I sent out since last week Tuesday, why are you people frustrating me this much

1 Like

Sure, please attach a screenshot.

1 Like

1 Like

It looks like that transaction wasn’t broadcasted. Please re-import your wallet by following this guide:

1 Like

Done bro, can I perform another transaction hope it won’t be stock again, I’m scared

1 Like

What happened again, the pending transaction came back can you help check what’s happening

1 Like

zpub6s97SbzGnaPHZtFWZS1JEaxtqUe967iFDJuQxUu7GQfwNs1Qbhh3HDZ82R3UjogSFB5CCW79VJWvj8JqfAFUpaGSgBGqLUNiFXdN4BUFZ1n

1 Like

Please reply me fast I’m getting fed up of this trust wallet app

1 Like

1 Like

The pending transaction appeared again after re-importing was done

2 Likes

Some one should answer me here, what’s all this

1 Like

zpub6sBqyZg4Cq5khQwP1bBASm4bRfYgB32LL4QqaivqisAsLu7ZZ4SPMbyWHQiqiTtnTuXCv7Gc9u35PJM2Uj5i8Ce8HQzhMygtTwuKLFVcTKA

1 Like

@Fazaf, you don’t have any pending transactions (Address: bc1qnd20lflyy23ylpgr2avk7sx9nljzpjx8rtvm8t). Please re-import your wallet by following this guide: How to Re-Import your Wallet

Please backup your recovery phrase and uninstall the app. Install it back then import your wallet. Let me know if the issue is still there.

I have done that, if I want to transfer the bitcoin the pending transaction will come back… please I’m scared is my money stocked forever?

It will not be stuck forever. Please send me your Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

Dear please help me on this, this is really giving me serious thinking, why is trust wallet acting this way?

The dev team will investigate this issue. Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.