Bitcoin transaction problem

Hi I ordered 85$ worth of bitcoin thru trust wallet on 11/25 and have yet to receive it it has been taken out of my account

@Beefslayer Do you have a transaction hash?

1 Like

I hope I’m not being annoying, but I think my issue might be a tad unusual.
I sent BTC to trust wallet.
It’s been confirmed 4000+ times
TW reflects, in my BTC transaction history, that the amount was indeed received but it’s not reflected in the balance. Neither under BTC or Total.
Is there any advice you might have for me?
-Brandon

Hash:
f31b306daeb0c39e64b124b44de666f92ed8addb4f4190b9d9215bbddb5fa2f3

My amount was 0.0015 btc

My address:
bc1qphyna0qmjra906pa4m7u673cpmtksqdjmsd850

Version 7.27 [actually shows “Version 7.27(728)”

1 Like

@LSUdat Please update your app to the recent version

I can send my Bitcoin out I’m getting error 400 and I have 490 worth of Bitcoin

1 Like

@DarrylC365 Please read this:

1 Like

Please how can i cancel pending coins Processing: Screenshot_20231204-231838.jpg…
emphasized text

Why can’t I send out my $250 Bitcoin please tell me what I will do to send all my bitcoins out from my wallet

1 Like

Hello house, a friend sent me bitcoin via a Bitcoin machine, and it was successful, this was at 12pm Miami time on 5th December 2023, the information on the reciept and address is correct, a QR code was scanned at the BTM, it’s over 18 hours and I’m yet to see the transaction on different explorers, and my trust wallet, what could be going on?

@Sharpmoni What error do you get?

@Notyourmate12 Do you have a transaction hash?

i do not have a transaction hash, it has not reflected on the explorer blockchain at all

@Notyourmate12 You’d need to be patient then.

I just need an official word—is it that it is stuck? or what is the evaluation of the transaction hash not yet assigned over 18 hours Mr.Tobi?

@Notyourmate12 I don’t know about that, since it isn’t in your wallet or on the blockchain yet then it’s not really a Trust wallet issue.

1 Like

I have the same issues and more !! I have been trying to send $15 in BTC and get numerous errors depending on the time of day !
Usually “An error occurred while preparing the transaction. Please check your inputs and balances and try again. Internal JSON-RPC error.”
or “Dust error UTXO”
I have tried every possible combination of values to send and still no luck.
I eveb get the same errors if swapping USDT for BTC

@Piliglish Please read this:

1 Like

Trying the same thing, my Trust Wallet told me the current network fee is $16. So yes, you need more.

Summary

This text will be hidden

Help me cancel this transaction pls

e701d7523a08481b85fb2a4cbd3714cfef0c757ded16de7526717b9fe57a8c51
The transaction hash :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

I can’t send bitcoin out it’s showing -26: tn-mempool-conflict

Code: 400 I did everything I could tried everything possible

@Patricklouiz We have no way to cancel transactions.
You’d need to wait till it’s confirmed or cancelled back to your wallet.