Bitcoin transaction problem

I have the same problem now i can’t send any btc.
This is the error An error occurred while preparing the transaction. Please check your entries and balance and try again. Internal JSON-RPC error. trust wallet

JSON-RPC error is due to a problem accessing the server.

Solution: update your app and try to use VPN or another connection type.

For other users: if you have old app

If you have so old app you need delete it and download actual version.

Save your seed on the paper before deleting app. !!!

1 Like

i only have the problem while trying to send btc, ltc works just perfect

i updated my app, used vpn both didn’t work. I tried to to send it aswell from the pc and the phone app netiher worked out for me

@3royal4 Please provide a screenshot of the error or a transaction hash ?

Processing: fa47cbe490bf46db5cd54e5d26438e45.png…

somehow my other post are all pending

and if i try it on the phone i get the error An unknown error has occurred
i try to send 17 USD i don’t think that should count as to little since i’ve send less befor

@3royal4 Can you try changing the Node on BTC in the app settings then send out again if that would work.

“changing the Node” sry i don’t understand what you mean by that I’m new to this

@3royal4 Go to your app settings, tap Preferences then Node settings then search Bitcoin.
Try changing the node.

I only have 1 that i can choose from. which is the same as the one which get picked by default. i turned default off and clicked it on manuel but it didn’t change anything

@3royal4 Okay I see, please try to make the transfer again later, you could increase the amount to be sent also.
If you have no pending transaction, your BTC should be sent.

but i can’t even send anything i don’t even come that far
i always get the error before i can even try to send anything

I have that issue since yesterday, it doesn’t matter if i sent 1USD or 10USD it won’t allow me, i don’t want to take the risk to load more btc cause of the risk of more btc being lost

@3royal4 Okay do open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.
To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

• App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

I made a ticket, but it got auto closed and with a auto message. There is just noway that the gas fee is 17USD just a second later after my friend sent me it. his fee was “only” 3,5USD how can it jump within seconds von 3,5USD to apperently 17USD?

1 Like

@3royal4 The transaction fee isn’t dependent on Trust wallet but the blockchain.

i understand that, but why was my ticket automatic closed with an automatic respond?

@3royal4 I don’t think it was closed, there’s always an auto response after submitting a ticket.

I have been waiting over 3 days for Bitcoin to get swapped to Ethereum. No response from support. Ticket has been submitted over 48 hours ago. Super frustrating can’t cancel the transaction and don’t have access to my funds. It just always says processing.