BitTorrent BTT BEP20 new token credentials?

Hello, I have purchased BTT via BNB Smart Chain using Pancake Swap. The transaction was successful. However the standard BitTorrent token in Trust Wallet does not show my holding. I have therefore had to set up a new token for BTT using 18 decimals and Smart Chain and the address of BTT from the transaction records and I can now see my holding of BTT but there is no financial values associated. Please can someone help? I will add images to this post also:

3 Likes

I have the same problem. I can see the financial value in pancakeswap but not in my trust wallet

1 Like

I have same issue for my Btt
I bought it and can see its value in panckaeswap but its value in my wallet is zero

1 Like

I have same issue here my BTT
it’s value in panckaeswap but not in my wallet.

HELP PLEASE

Same here. Swapped BSC for BTT added all variations of BTT created a custom token using the details from BSCscan and no balance showing.

Does anyone ever get any help? I have the same problem, used pancake swap to get BTT but it won’t show up in my TrustWallet? How do I get my quantity and value to show up?!

1 Like

I have exactly the same issue! Tokens show on pancake swap but not in my BTT balance. Emailed support and got the typical generic answer

I have the same problem, used pancake swap to get BTT but it won’t show up in my TrustWallet

1 Like

I have the same problem I bought some last night and it not showing in my wallet only on pancake what’s going on???

1 Like

Same here. Just happened about an hour ago. Only a small amount to test it out.

Go to transaction history in pancake, copy btt adress and in wallet add is as custom token ot smartchain nw. This way it will appear in wallet.

1 Like

Same problem here. But I did find out if you purchase Tron through your trust wallet that BTT will automatically pop up on your trust wallet with it. But the amount of BTT I swapped for is still stuck on pancake swap.

1 Like

Hi everyone!

BTT (BEP20) was recently listed in the app. To access it, tap the toggle sign on the upper right of the main wallet screen, search for BTT, and enable the one with BEP20. You can also follow this guide: How to Add or Remove a Coin

If you can’t find it in the list, you can add it as a custom token.
Network: Smart Chain
Address: 0x8595F9dA7b868b1822194fAEd312235E43007b49
Name: BitTorrent
Symbol: BTT

3 Likes

Thank you! I was having the same issue as everyone else and this fixed it. Appreciate it

2 Likes